Advertise an executive job opening to ECCC's membership
Seeking to hire an accomplished executive? ECCC will advertise such openings to its membership at luncheons, via the club's enewsletter and on its closed social media groups.
Contact Outreach Director Allison Winter to list a position. The cost is $30 for ECCC members and $50 for non-ECCC members.
Current Job Openings
Accounting Manager in the business office, Clark-LindseY
Supporting all teams within Clark-Lindsey, the Business Office guides decisions on projects and initiatives by providing technical expertise as well as financial and strategic analysis. The analysis and reporting supports key business decisions and influences the near-term and long-term strategic direction of the company.
The Accounting Manager will:
- Manage the monthly financial close and reporting process
- Review financial results at account detail level
- Be a resource on matters pertaining to third-party payors, including Medicare and other insurances
- Understand key drivers and trends in company performance and can effectively communicate results to the executive team
- Provides leadership, coaching and day-to-day supervision for two team members
Successful candidates will:
- Possess strong business acumen with the ability to effectively address both financial and operational challenges
- Multitask requests and reevaluate priorities when necessary
- Identify inefficiencies and evolve processes
- Work effectively in groups and develop key relationships across all departments
- Apply deep accounting knowledge to changing business needs
- Demonstrate great attention to detail
- Be a top performer with a great attitude
What your background might look like:
- Accounting or finance degree required
- At least 5 years of related work experience
- Mix of both public and private experience is a plus
- Internal audit experience a plus
Apply online: www.clark-lindsey.com/work-volunteer by July 3, 2019.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
Associate director/director of advancement, college of fine and applied arts, University of Illinois
The College of Fine and Applied Arts (FAA) and the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Institutional Advancement (OVCIA) at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign seek a full-time Associate Director/Director of Advancement to secure private support in the form of major gift commitments, primarily for the School of Architecture, the Department of Landscape Architecture, and the Department of Urban and Regional Planning.
View full job details here. Apply by July 18, 2019.