Title: Avoiding Holiday Stress in Work and Life
Description: Our panel will help you make this a most wonderful time of year, not a most stressful time, as you face extra demands at work and home.
Moderator: Michele Guerra, Director, University of Illinois Campus Wellbeing Services.
Get the Healthy Holiday Toolkit from Campus Wellbeing Services.
Panelists: Kim Greenlee, licensed clinical social worker (LCSW) at Champaign Counseling, specializing in family relationships, and life transitions.
Roxanna Webb, the Family Service Caregiver Advisor, Family Service of Champaign County
Our experts during this discussion will offer advice on how to:
• combat the struggle created by the double shift of work and family
• avoid being overwhelmed by social commitments
• not allow pressure/guilt to cause over doing anything (spending, eating, planning)
• cope if you don't celebrate the traditional holidays or are going through a crisis
• relax and enjoy the time now, not when it's all over
11:30 a.m.: Registration and Networking
11:45 a.m.: Buffet Opens
12:15 p.m.: Meeting/Program